A best seller that is loved for its sound.
The sound the world’s top audio professionals have been raving about!
Many years of expertise in audio research together with the great ear of a mastering engineer has created the unique tuning of the Subtonic Monitor Basic Headphones the SMB-02.
The SMB-02 uses the exclusive phonon phd concept and theory to deliver high accuracy monitoring offers excellent space definition and stunning low volume playback for headphone mixing, making it perfect for studio monitoring use.
Features thick but lightweight earpads that remain comfortable even after long hours of use.
How To Use
- Connect to your music playback source
- For safety and to protect your ears please enjoy at a moderate sound level
- Please always use the SMB-02 at a moderate sound level for safety and ear protection.
- Please be cautious not to pinch your fingers in between the hinges and other parts.
- Please do not disassemble, re-fashion or attempt to take apart the SMB-02.
- Please avoid dropping, jarring, or roughly handling the SMB-02.
- To prevent accidents related to broken wires, always handle the the SMB-02 cord using the connection plug.
- In public spaces, please be considerate and keep the volume at a level that does not affect other people.
- The earpads may deteriorate with use, and influence the sound quality of the headphone. We recommend changing the earpads approximately every 2 years. (first time exchange fee is 2000 yen – without shipping)
||Air-tight fully enclosed dynamic headphone.
|Output sound level
|Playback frequency range
||20 – 20,000Hz
|Weight (including cable and plug)
||Φ6.3 / Φ3.5mm gold-plated screw-type stereo 2 ways plug
|Cable length (wiring)
||3m (4 wires-type L/R independent ground wire connection)